I SOAVE DEL VULCANOA tasting dedicated to the authentic and exciting flavors of our Soave.
Our Soave are born on volcanic soils, rich in basalt, particularly suitable to favor the best expression of our grapes.
With the tasting «I Soave del Vulcano» we want you to taste the territory and tradition, through a journey to discover the native Garganega grape variety and its wonderful nuances.
- Welcoming with presentation of the Winery
- Visit to the internal rooms of the cellar and the underground cellar
- Introduction to our wines and vinification and aging techniques
- Guided sensorial tasting of 4 wines:
- Pairing with the tasting: cutting board with cold cuts, cheeses and local products and handmade Fregolotta with almonds
Number of Participants: 6 - 24
Cost: 45€ each
Tuesday - Friday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Saturday: 10:30am - 13:00pm
Book your guided tour now
VISITS & TASTING SESSIONS
Tuesday - Friday
- 1 shift at 10:00
- 2 shift at 15:00
- 1 shift at 10:30
- Reservations are always required for each visit and event so we can ensure you a visit in in complete safety and tranquility.
- Visits and tastings are held in Italian/English language UPON REQUEST.
- Visits to the vineyard at high altitude are possible during the summer; during the winter months the visit will take place at the winery.
- We guarantee full accessibility - there are no architectural barriers. If there are any special needs, we ask you to inform us in advance.
- We have a large indoor car park for cars and touring bus.
- The temperature inside the cellar is about 16 degrees, is recommended to wear appropriate clothing.
- Possibility of buying our wines and some typical products directly at the Winery.
VISITS, TASTINGS AND EVENTS BY RESERVATION ONLY
To book and receive information:
Tel: +39 393 8604285
WINERY OPENING HOURS
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-12:30am / 2:30pm-6:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:30pm