Tasting and Events
The Sandro de Bruno farm awaits you in the winery to make you appreciate
the magical world of wine,
accompanying you on a journey that combines the history of the territory,
the culture of wine and the pleasure of discovering our native products.
We of Sandro de Bruno, as great wine lovers and producers, love conviviality and sharing.
We dedicate our time to welcoming the customer, accompanying him throughout the visit, illustrating the various techniques and procedures of vinification and aging of the wine, in the different rooms inside the cellar.
It is essential for us to convey the importance of this territory, its peculiarities and the products that derive from it.
Our wines are then the perfect conclusion to the guided tour. We accompany the tasting with a detailed explanation and, to better appreciate the visit, on request it is possible to combine the tasting of typical local gastronomic products.
- Wine Experiences
- Volcanic Experiences
Not just Tastings...
We host private events and corporate parties.
The interior areas are adaptable to multiple needs and reservable for any type of event.
The structure, which extends for about 1,800 square meters, of which 800 square meters basement, is built in the typical style of a country cottage with the use of cutting-edge technologies.
The Winery has a large room adjacent to the barrique-cellar including kitchen and wood-burning fireplace with rotisserie for the spit.
It is possible to customize the menu and taste the typical products of the area, always in perfect combination with our wines.
The room seats up to 80 people: a large space, perfect for hosting special celebrations and dinners.
Attached to the production area there is instead the reception room where we organize welcome aperitifs with appetizers.
For the most intimate and exclusive events we reserve the ''Durello's Room'', a hidden jewel in the center of the cellar, in the basement of the Winery, where our Classic Method of excellence refines its aromas over time.
Gift a a volcanic experience
The Gift Card is now available!
Contact us for more information.
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-12:30am / 2:30pm-6:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am-6:00pm (last entry at hours 4:30pm)
Sunday: for visits from a minimum of 10 people and for private events.
The Winery opens by reservation (for large groups) Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening from 7:30pm to 11:00pm.
- Reservations are always required for each visit and event so we can ensure you a visit in in complete safety and tranquility.
- Visits and tastings are held in Italian/English language UPON REQUEST.
- Visits to the vineyard at high altitude are possible during the summer; during the winter months the visit will take place at the winery.
- We guarantee full accessibility - there are no architectural barriers. If there are any special needs, we ask you to inform us in advance.
- We have a large indoor car park for cars and touring bus.
- The temperature inside the cellar is about 16 degrees, is recommended to wear appropriate clothing.
- Possibility of buying our wines and some typical products directly at the Winery.
VISITS, TASTINGS AND EVENTS BY RESERVATION ONLY
To book and receive information:
Tel: +39 393 8604285