EXPERIENCE CRUTo discover the volcanic wines...
Tasting dedicated to the discovery of tradition and our wines:
- Welcoming with presentation of the Winery.
- Visit to the underground cellar and the Durello Room.
- Introduction to our wines with description of winemaking techniques and explanation of the methods of aging of our wines.
- Tasting of 5 wines of our selection.
- Possibility to combine cutting board with local meats and cheeses: + €5 each.
Cost: 30€ (35€ with cutting board)
Monday - Friday - 1 st Shift: 10:30 am
Monday - Friday - 2 st Shift: 3:30 pm
Saturday - 10:30 am
Book your guided tour now
VISITS & TASTING SESSIONS
Monday - Friday
-1 shift at 10:30
- 2 shift at 15:30
- 1 shift at 10:30
- Reservations are always required for each visit and event so we can ensure you a visit in in complete safety and tranquility.
- Visits and tastings are held in Italian/English language UPON REQUEST.
- Visits to the vineyard at high altitude are possible during the summer; during the winter months the visit will take place at the winery.
- We guarantee full accessibility - there are no architectural barriers. If there are any special needs, we ask you to inform us in advance.
- We have a large indoor car park for cars and touring bus.
- The temperature inside the cellar is about 16 degrees, is recommended to wear appropriate clothing.
- Possibility of buying our wines and some typical products directly at the Winery.
VISITS, TASTINGS AND EVENTS BY RESERVATION ONLY
To book and receive information:
Tel: +39 393 8604285
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-12:30am / 2:30pm-6:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:30pm